David: Antics = my life

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wow, fortunately or unfortunately, God has again directly shaped the circumstances in my life. This time, it happened just hours after I posted my last blog.

I think the spirit of the last blog was: constantly be good to people, sustain a great impression and be diligent in all I do. If you mess up something so bad in the past, I can hope that people will forgive and forget, but I shouldn't expect it. The previous blog posting was written about past relationships, but God used that to let me understand what was about to happen at work.

A little vague, I know.

On the bright side, on another topic, I think I completely killed the Foreign Service Exam that I took yesterday. It was supernatural. All the questions were like perfectly tailored for me. I think He's behind this. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home