David: Antics = my life

Monday, March 07, 2005

Brilliant car wash idea

My new Accord Coupe is black and hard to dry well after washing because it gets water spots really easily. 2 nights ago when it was raining really hard, I came up with this brilliant idea of washing it with rain water. I put on my boardshorts and soaped up my car in the pouring rain at 9pm at night. The cars driving by must have thought I was really weird. I was freezing so badly! I think I caught a minor cold.

Lessons learned: Don't wash your car in the rain at night.

Or wash it while it's raining during the day and wear a wetsuit. ;)

---

Wetsuit

I bought an awesome wetsuit, top of the line "O'Neil Psycho" today for a great deal! I wanted to get a wetsuit for a while to go surfind with friends. I feel like I'm living a "city"life here in SD going between the library, my house, and classrooms. Soon I'll be living in a big city and wishing I had SD beaches. I need to be floating in the middle of the ocean.

I bought my wetsuit on the way to class this morning. Then I really wanted to try it out in the ocean so I called up Jon Yan and we skipped Int'l Rela of Asia Pacific class to go swim the La Jolla Shores to Cove and back (1mi). The sky was beautiful and clear, the ocean was refreshing, the grass was green, and the sand was white. It was so great!

My wetsuit is so awesome!! I'm so warm in it! It was the first class I ditched all year so far (1.8 quarters), but I knew we weren't doing anything for class today.

Then I went to class and finished my Spanish presentation on the Indigenas Tarahumaras.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home