David: Antics = my life

Monday, March 07, 2005

Rockclimbing, plus being offended.

Pam Wan came rockclimbing with Dave Chiu and I yesterday. She's so popular that she effortlessly brought along an entourage of 5 other CBC friends with her. It was a great time of fellowship, but climbing lasted 4 hrs! That's a long time. Dave and I climb weekly for 2 hours. Then we all (7 of us) grabbed dinner together, then boba. Bad idea since finals are a week away for me.

Green Tea House was flooding with cigarette smoke from outside so I asked the waiter to close the door. He came back and gave me really bad attitude. He was acting stand off - ish. I was shocked, as I sat there with my church friends ready to react. Pam saw it coming and said my name twice firmly to keep me in check. I just sat there quietly and took the emotional and verbal offense because I didn't want to make my friends uncomfortable. If it was just me, Dave, and Alex, I would have stood up against him.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home