David: Antics = my life

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Today was even more uneventful.

I pulled an all-nighter for the first time last night for helping some UCSD Chinese friends edit, suggest, and revamp their essays. Believe me, their essays needed a lot of work. The friend who asked me to help was a good friend of mine, like a brother to me, so how could I refuse? The three papers were a 6 page soundscape, 6 page sociology Maxim / Cosmopolitan essay, and 3 pages on art topics. It took forever, and they were due today so I worked on it until 5 AM when the sun was coming out. It's my first all-nighter, and it wasn't even for my own classes! If it were for myself, I think I wouldn't have worked as hard... which is bad.

I decided to give the Cosmo to Alb as a gift for letting me stay over. He'll probably say "whatever..." and toss it on my bags, haha, Bobe.

I was joking about Danny becoming a motorcycle racer, so I deleted it altogether. Inside joke. It would be cool, though, if he was.

Just researched all day today for the essays and went swimming + jacuzzi! All by myself, sad. :( But good, 'cause I get to pray and spend time with God then. I watched this guy at Berkeley's Hearst Pool do a mellow version of the butterfly a while ago. I'm working on it and it's looking good. Now I can go fly non-stop for like 75 meters. Then I resort to my freestyle and breast, my competition strokes in high school.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home