David: Antics = my life

Monday, November 29, 2004

Finals crunch time

This is it. The next two weeks are the serious weeks to get down to business. I have so much work to do, and it can seem overwhelming, but I've worked hard all quarter and I shouldn't fear the end of the quarter. In the past, I would have been afraid of tests because I might have missed a few lectures or only done three quarters of the readings. This quarter, I had gone to almost all lectures, taken meticulous lecture notes, and have read every page of assigned reading.

I should be fully prepared to tackle the 4 long final papers that I must write on: (1) an analysis of National Security Council (NSC) current practices and areas of reform, (2) the Taiwanese electoral system (10 page essay in Chinese!), (3) Gucci Group future international business strategy, (4) public health concerns of the landfill community Fausto Gonzales. I do like this better than stressing over taking paper exams, to tell you the truth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home