David: Antics = my life

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Half Moon Bay Beckons

Danny came up with this great idea to camp out in his van on the beach last night. It was great... most of the time. We went to Fisherman's Whart together that evening and ate crab ($14 for a the biggest one, but a little undercooked), then shared a banana split romantically in Ghirardelli Square, then off to Half Moon Bay. (Note: I like to hang out at the Castro, but unlike a pendulum I don't swing both ways; unfortunate for Danny's schemes)

At Half moon Bay we found a nice spot near the beach and walked around at 1 AM briefly before we slept. I was tired by then, and tossed and turned a bit before falling asleep. Next thing I know the sun is up and Danny is chilling in the car trying to get me up. It was 6:45 AM! What the heck, I was still so tired, so I laid there like a log as he bummed around. It was steamy in the van and we felt unclean when we woke up, but at least his legs weren't wrapped around me or anything. Haha!

He gave up on getting me to move so he just drove off with me still sleeping in the back. Then I finally got up to eat at Burger King. After that we went to the Ritz Carlton there, and came up with this business idea where we would market cool stuff. I'm a thinker / strategizer, and he is a do-er, so I figure it will work out perfectly. Earlier we talked about buying a house together to get our foot into the real estate door. First start the business, then buy a house together, then we'll get married and have kids... so the joke goes.

We ended our adventure with worship at a cemetary. We both busted out our guitars and chilled at empty gravesites and jammed for a while. It was sweet. After that, he left for worship practice and I left to meet some FICB people for dinner in Daly City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home